Monday, March 12, 2012

week 9- Movie Poster corrections



Craft:
To make this image, I used Photoshop. I took a picture of a girl using a fancy camera that SXU owns in front of a white screen. I cut out her eyes and mouth/chin in the shapes I needed . I added a drop shadow. I painted on a white highlight using the bush tool. I made the shape of the chat balloon based on the shape in the original poster. I used fonts that were somewhat similar, though I could not 100% recreate that. The background has a plain red layer and then a high opacity layer with some white strokes that I then used blur on. I changed the girls eye color from brown to blue. I added shadow with another opaque layer on her face. Also used some burn tool and dodge tool to make spots darker and some spots lighter.

Concept:

Composition:

                            







No comments:

Post a Comment