Monday, April 2, 2012

week 12- How To Fist Pump


This is my illustration of how to fist pump (like a boss).

Craft:
I wrote a list, then I created small images to illustrate the list in pencil, then I drew all 9 images larger on individual pieces of paper first with pencil then over with pen. Then I scanned each image into the computer and created jpegs.

Concept:
My concept is how to fist pump. You should be cool, watch Jersey Shore/ dumb Reality TV, look at your hands, curl fingers in, flip your hands over, practice by throwing a single fist into the air, bring the fist back down, throw both fists into the air at the same time, and bring them back down. I thought it was a  fun things to do in 9 steps. I wanted to show that it really is as lame as it looks.

Composition:
I generally centered the images, it's very cartoony and I used a lot of thick fill-in-able area made with connecting lines. There are many arrows to show direction. all of the images are in a specific order.

No comments:

Post a Comment